Telephone: 021 2066287
Accounts Receivable Analyst with Italian
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C AR Analyst with Italian for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO's and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO's.
What do I need
- University Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in Italian language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- To be able to translate business goals into specific objectives, and specific objectives into detailed needs
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- To be able to compare solution options, and evaluate how well they meet a particular need
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels of personnel in the Company Financial Organization, Affiliate Organization, customers, third party providers, and external auditors
- Gather information efficiently and recommend solutions persuasively
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc...)
- Compliance and controls experience
- Strong customer service skills
- SAP experience
For further information on this O2C AR Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval