Title: O2C AR Associate - German
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Prioritise orders in accordance of urgency.
- Manage and resolve any issues with orders (Dispute Management).
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Analyse customer ageing through FSCM in order to analyse collections priorities Support Analyst with reporting where required.
- Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing (New process and or SAP updates).
- May participate in a local project.
What do I need?
Fluency in German is essential.
- Graduate with 2 years' relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong learning ability.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy.
For further information on this CMS Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny on 0860449371 email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie