Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an O2C AR Associate French for their site. The primary role of the O2C AR Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant operation of the credit & collections process across the business.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR billings, payments, customer, master data and related internal business queries
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer aging through FSCM to identify collection priorities.
- Engage with customers by phone or email to prompt collections using market best practices.
- Effectively track and resolve all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments.
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C customer master data requests
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant AR management
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & French language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ablility to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects,
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required
For further information on this O2C AR Associate French role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.