Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a O2C Associate – Dutch for their site.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Interaction Client Phone system
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Dutch language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
For further information on this O2C Associate – Dutch role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.