Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What will I be doing
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and "go to" contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
What do I need?
- 2 years + financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Fluency in German.
- Strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills and able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, and multiple priorities
- Good time management skills.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Jenny on 021 2066287/0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie