Telephone: 021 2066287
O2C OM Analyst with German
Why this role
- Fun place to work and social club
- Competitve slaary and benefits
- Top employer in Cork
- Fast career progression
- Work life balance
Who are the client
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C OM Analyst with German for their site.
What will I be doing
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Prioritise urgent orders.
- Manage and resolve any issues with orders
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local Lilly team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments (Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable) to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
- Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing
- May participate in a local project
- Third Level Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- 2 years of Customer Service or Order Management experience.
- Experience with Reporting or Analysis
- Native level in German and fluency in English
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure and good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this O2C OM Analyst German role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval