Telephone: 021 2066287
O2C OM Associate (German)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C OM Associate (German) for their site.
What will I be doing
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Prioritise urgent orders.
- Manage and resolve any issues with orders
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
- Adhere to Sox and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing
- May participate in a local project
What do I need
- 2 years relevant experience
- Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs
For further information on this O2C OM Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval