Telephone: 086 0449371
O2C Order Management Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C Order Management Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- The primary role of the O2C Order Management Analyst is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
- Effectively monitor and resolve all sales orders & sales interface issues
- Effectively manage, track and resolve all Tier 2 customer disputes, close any issues with orders, in co-operation with established customers and Local team.
- Work in partnership with the O2C Order Management Associate to ensure excellent order processing & positive customer experiences
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
For further information on this GA Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval