O2C Senior Analyst (Order to Cash)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a O2C Senior Analyst (Order to Cash) for their site.
- Work with Senior Management to establish the framework for program delivery related to the transformation of the O2C process, globally.
- To monitor the execution and progress of the overall O2C project portfolio & oversee individual projects together with dedicated project managers
- Collaborate with Senior Management to develop project scope, work plans, timelines, resources, objectives and measures before the project commences and tracking these deliverables throughout the project.
- Establishing and reporting the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for senior management and stakeholders
- Evaluates and proposes process improvements and standard developments for the O2C global process.
- Ensure program goals and targets are met with best in class processes/systems and within the boundaries of compliance
- Drive the creation of a culture of continuous improvement and innovation at all levels within the O2C team.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks that arise during the course of the project development /implementation
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business/Science or equivalent
- Six Sigma or Lean Black Belt certified
- Experience working in a high productive, fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, with a passion for continuous improvement and an ability to influence at all levels
- Has the ability to influence and establish credibility, trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders and colleagues and is able to work as a member of a team.
- Has the ability to recognise changing needs and re-prioritise activities accordingly, is able to complete assigned projects and meet defined objectives and milestones.
- Understand how external trends can contribute serving the business effectively and efficiently.
- Independent forward thinker on process improvement; continuously looks for ways to improve.
- Strong presentation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- It is critical that the person in this role ensures all of our O2C Strategic projects stay true to our four key focus areas of Compliance, People, Customer and Continuous Improvement.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarize with & influence all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Actively participate to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees and influence the strategic direction of the centre
- Engage interpersonal, communication & relationship building skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Be part of the culture of continuous improvement within the GBS organization
For further information on this O2C Senior Analyst (Order to Cash) role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.