O2C Subject Matter Expert
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C Subject Matter Expert for their site.
Why this role
- Fast career progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent onsite facilities
- Fun multicultural environment
- Join a global pharmacutical company
What will I be doing
- Provide subject matter expertise and play an oversight role on key global Order to Cash (O2C) projects
- Lead and facilitate discussions with business, global process owner, IT, and external third parties
- Assure the system is meeting the business needs as well as the global design. This includes assisting in the development/refinement of the O2C roadmap/architecture strategy
- Conduct business process discussions to assure business processes are understood, stable, controlled, and efficient
- Provide subject matter expertise on data. You will need to understand the data to help facilitate O2C transactional processing and reporting.
- Maintain a strong linkage back to the O2C organization, for example: provide monthly status updates on activities to O2C managers/affiliate directors/power users, and provide updates at O2C Governance Meetings.
- Provide formal knowledge transfer and sharing of key learning points and system changes to the O2C organization to increase business process knowledge and SAP proficiency
- Coordinate the creation and revision of O2C end-user training by working with the Finance Training Coordinator.
- Provide level-two SAP security guidance to the business
- Provide tier 2/3 support for regional Global Business Services, Business Process Outsourced (BPO) partner and SAP enabled affiliates on O2C business process production support questions and problems.
- Provide SAP regression and new functionality testing coordination by identifying what needs to be tested and by which country affiliate/GBS centers/BPO. partner
- Provide input at monthly O2C trouble ticket prioritization meetings
What do I need
- Bachelor's degree in either business or IT.
- 5 years of strong O2C and Intercompany business process knowledge
- At least 5 years of SAP experience
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to complex circumstances and situations, learn while doing, and navigate through an ambiguous situation or issue quickly.
- Ability to influence and steer people at all levels.
- Bilingual in Spanish or French.
- Accounting Experience.
- Highly motivated and independent individual with a strong desire to make a positive impact to the company's business processes.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval