Office & HR Administrator
Our client, an IT company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Office & HR Administrator for their site on a contract basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all office related queries.
- Receptionist duties including answering all incoming calls and greeting visitors.
- Ordering and management of fruit, stationary and other office supplies.
- Manage company credit cards statements and receipts.
- Source and ordering of office equipment and promotion material.
- Maintain smooth running of office including management of cleaner and recycling.
- Organize staff events and parties and arrange staff awards.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for visitors to the Galway site.
- Manage and coordinate company charity events.
- To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required by the Company from time to time.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries in the absence of the VP HR - International
- Responsible for compensation and benefits administration including enrolments and terminations, records, reports and renewals.
- Prepare salary benchmark data for management
- Manage the recruitment process from end to end including on boarding and induction for successful candidates.
- Manage office time management system and pull monthly reports for finance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- A Certificate in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong communication, decision making and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Planning and organizational skills
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Adaptability and flexibility
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval