Our client, a multinational industry leader in pharmaceuticals is currently recruiting for an onsite Talent
Acquisition Specialist in Cork.
- Managing the end to end recruitment & selection process to actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates for open vacancies across the business.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders, third parties, line managers and colleagues
- Ensure opportunity for continual improvement in recruitment tools and processes thereby having a positive impact on business results and the customer experience
- Partner with the business and relevant stakeholders to position the brand as an employer of choice.
- Fill vacancies with quality candidates within a short time line.
- Successfully reviewing/drafting job descriptions in line with the needs of the recruiting manager.
- Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
- Agree and implement channels to market to include Social Media and online approach.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Design and implement new initiatives to help promote a positive recruitment process as well as creating awareness for the company brand
- Ensure recruitment activities are aligned with Talent & Succession strategy and processes
- Support the delivery of the recruitment strategy across the business
- Continuously review attraction methods to ensure they are delivering appropriate to the business needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years? experience in recruitment
- Demonstrated knowledge of multinational SSC or equivalent environment
- Six Sigma experience an advantage
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment
If this role piques your interest, contact Valerie directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860449473.