Onsite Service Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12513
Finding the right company that aligns with your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Service Engineer job opportunity located in the Netherlands is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
In this position, you are going to support our clients’ vacuum and abatement equipment onsite with customers and provide an adequate response in line with agreed terms. And support our clients’ Onsite Team Leader to adequately manage the maintenance plan in order to ensure optimum uptime of the clients’ equipment onsite.
Purpose of the Job:
- To support the vacuum and abatement equipment onsite at customer premises and provide an adequate response to customer needs
- Support the On-Site team leader in adequately managing the maintenance plan
- Actively take part in Maintenance Activities on the installed Pumps and Abatement equipment
- Install and commission new equipment as and when required and support upgrades of installed systems
- Feedback on operational issues and performance criteria to the On-Site team leader
- Report in a timely manner on all activities
- Responsibility for own safety, quality, and operations relating to service activities
- Joint responsibility with On-Site team leader and peers for customer satisfaction against customer-defined metrics
- Responsibility for own housekeeping, cleanliness, and provided tools and equipment
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Track record in customer interface and ability to develop valuable customer relationships
- Willing to work in shifts (five shifts pattern)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is preferred
- BSc in mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering (or equivalent)
- English language fluency, verbal and written
For further information on this role in please contact Dominic Courtney on 086 839 5533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of that personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12704 Facilities Engineer Summary Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12703 Summary: Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12702 Facilities Engineer Co. Mayo Summary: The facilities engineer…