Onsite Service Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11815
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Service Engineer job opportunity located in the Netherlands is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
In this position you are going to support our clients’ vacuum and abatement equipment onsite with customers and provide adequate response in line with agreed terms. And support our clients’ Onsite Team Leader to adequately manage the maintenance plan in order to ensure optimum uptime of the clients’ equipment onsite.
Purpose of the Job:
- To support the vacuum and abatement equipment onsite at customer premises and provide adequate response to customer needs
- To support the On-Site team leader to adequately manage the maintenance plan
- Actively take part in Maintenance Activities on the installed Pumps and Abatement equipment
- Install and commission new equipment as and when required and support upgrades of installed systems
- Feedback of operational issues and performance criteria to the On-Site team leader
- Report in a timely manner on all activities
- Responsibility for own safety, quality and operations relating to service activities
- Joint responsibility with On-Site team leader and peers for customer satisfaction against customer defined metrics
- Responsibility for own housekeeping, cleanliness and provided tools and equipment
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Track record in customer interface and ability to develop valuable customer relationships
- Willing to work in shifts (five shifts pattern)
- Experience in the semiconductor industry is preferred
- BSc in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering (or equivalent)
- English language fluency, verbal and written
For further information on this role in please contact on Laura Neary on 0867738651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…