Telephone: 087 2197421
Op Ex Lead
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Op Ex Lead for their site.
Objectives of Position:
- This is a key leadership position within our Lean Sigma Operational Excellence program, supporting divisional improvement initiatives.
- This position facilitates and drives change in a fast paced growth focused Medical Device regulated environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills.
- This position works within the organisation at all levels and within all functions, creating value and buy-in as the lead change facilitator for the companies Lean Six Sigma transformation.
- This position will be responsible for managing and facilitating the Lean Six Sigma initiatives and strategy across the site and across all business functions.
- This position will provide leadership / mentoring / training to all levels and functions of the organization on the use and practice of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools within the division.
- Partner with senior level functional leaders and plant management staff to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities. Manage a robust review process for selecting, scoping and prioritizing Lean Six Sigma projects including review of resource utilization across the operation.
- Identify and engage talented candidates to become Lean Six Sigma practitioners as Black Belts and Green Belts to support the overall Operational Excellence initiative.
- This position will help deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the Fermoy plant and business functions.
- This position will focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
- This position will act as a key driver of change, supporting plant staff and functional leaders by communicating changes to employees and helping them to learn, understand, adjust and grow with the business’s Lean Six Sigma transformation.
- Manage Lean Six Sigma reporting activities for the organization internally and to Corporate.
- Facilitates Lean Kaizen events, building and implementing divisional and site level improvement plans, directly providing hands on leadership of key projects and teams for continuous improvement.
- Measurements will be tracked against plant metrics and MBOs tracked as per the annual appraisal process.
- Required: BE/BSc Level 8 Degree in Engineering, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years’ Lean Six Sigma experience, with at least 3+ years’ as a Black Belt in a manufacturing setting. Black Belt certification.
- Formal Lean training, certification and experience with Value Stream Management tools, kaizen methods and other key Lean tools and methodologies.
- Medical Device regulated industry experience a plus
- CEM industry (batch and continuous) experience a plus
- Results based Leadership style skill set with strong impact and influencing skills
For further information on this Op Ex Lead role in Cork please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval