Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager for their site.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Operations Manager will play a key role in the running of the Limerick facility.
- As an integral part of the Site Leadership Team the successful candidate will have a big part in setting out the strategy and direction for the site as a whole.
- The successful candidate will lead and develop the team to ensure a high level of performance and employee engagement.
- The successful candidate will have a high profile position within the company where effective communication at all levels within the business is vital.
- The Senior Operations Manage is responsible for the day-to-day performance of a business unit/units
What You Need
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably at production management level, within a team-based manufacturing environment (Medical Device background desirable but not essential).
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent essential.
- An excellent team player that can leverage the abilities of all personnel working within the business unit.
- Competent in preparing business strategies and implementing action plans.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of inventory systems, MRP and measurement tools essential.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
- Individual must be challenged by a team-based environment, which places high degree of emphasis on accountability for service levels, inventory management, standard cost and expense control and quality/GMP compliance.
For further information on this Operations Manager role in Limerick please contact Fiona Keane on 086 7738651 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.