HERO Recruitment is a multi-award winning agency with most recent accolades include winning "Agency of the Year 2017" & “Best in Technical Engineering, Science and Pharmaceuticals” for three consecutive years with the NRF.
Our business is about 'finding the best in people' by delivering exceptional talent to our valued clients.
Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
We are a progressive agency with a down-to-earth approach. We truly believe in the importance of understanding our clients’ needs and our candidates’ abilities.
This is an exciting new position that has arisen within the business due to the expansion of our operation.
Operations Manager Job Description:
Our Operations Manager will head up our Talent Solutions Division as the spearhead of this value stream and be responsible for the full delivery from operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis along with delivering the talent solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a commercially savvy operations executive to get involved in the expansive growth the business is about to undertake. They will be responsible for the financials and operational activities within this division. They will possess great qualities in leadership and know how to give and get the best from a team. They will have a strong business acumen and know how to develop a business from the ground up with an astute talent for growing companies to their full potential.
In the role of Operations Manager in HERO you will play the vital role of managing the end to end operations of the business ensuring excellence in the marketing, dynamic and innovative talent sourcing strategies and implementation to attract untapped talent to the business. You will be responsible for implementing the big picture vision of the business.
You will become an expert SME (Subject Matter Expert) in talent and how to attract and represent the very best of the best.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 20 to deliver a premium service to our valued clients and candidates. You will develop problem solving talent solutions for our clients through carefully designed candidate attraction campaigns using the extensive market knowledge gained (internally and externally), data mining and data analytics, strategic networking, client engagement delivering the full Talent Solutions service.
As our HERO Recruitment Operations Manager you will be responsible for achieving output, quality and service targets within agreed cost parameters. You will develop and cement extraordinary relationship with our existing accounts and develop new client relations for the Talent Solutions business unit.
An important part of the role will be creating positive employee relations and an excellent working environment through great leadership, mentoring and employee engagement.
Our Operations Manager will be responsible for problem solving obstacles, process improvements, addressing difficulties, identifying training and work towards a seamless work process.
This role would require establishing and monitoring performance targets for the value stream, auditing systems for continuous improvement, maintain learning and development of leading edge industry initiatives, tools and trends.
As Operations Manager you would be responsible for devising strategies in-line with company goals, planning and controlling change, managing quality assurances and setting, reviewing and maintaining cost.
This role will involve building close relationship with our key accounts to truly dig deep to understand their business and deliver creative and effective staffing solutions through their team.
The person we’re looking for in our Operations Manager
- 10 years’ previous experience ideally within the Recruitment Industry or similar service based industry as Head of Operations. Experience in growing a start-up to a profitable and successful business is an advantage.
- Experience in Project Management, seeing things through to closure.
- A minimum of 5 years at operating at a Senior Manager/ Operations Manager level with experience in budget management along with full P&L responsibilities would be essential for this role.
- Excellent business acumen and extensive understanding of business and business operations from end to end.
- Ability to create business plans and strategy for business growth and client delivery.
- Full understanding of Business Development and Growth strategy, Accounting and Finance, Customer delivery, with an in-depth knowledge of cost structures with in an SME.
- We are open to considering exceptional people with a proven track record in running a successful business and who possess a natural and demonstrated flair for business. A true entrepreneur.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a team of people with a truly engaging and effective style
- Exceptional written and communications skills and big picture vision.
- Previous experience in a fast paced business environment ideally within an SME.
- Ideally Degree qualified.
If you would like to discuss our Operations Manager, in complete confidence, please contact Michelle Kilcar on +35391730022 or 00353868347871 or email email@example.com