Job ID: JOB-13292
Our client is a world leading manufacturer in Diabetes Care products. As Operations Manager you will be reporting to the Site Director and will be responsible for the production aspects of activities in the Donegal site, ensuring the delivery of safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance.
- Ensuring quality of production output in Donegal site.
- Responsible for the safety of department employees and visitors and for ensuring environmental and energy goals are met.
- Responsible for financial compliance of manufacturing department.
- Responsible for promoting Continuous Improvement within the department using tools such as Performance Excellence review and Growth Plans.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Responsible for the promotion and operation of the Operational Excellence function. Responsible for management of Operational Excellence personnel and the promotion of Operational Excellence principles across the plant.
- Ensuring that GMP requirements are met.
- Providing required resources to ensure all regulatory and quality assurance objectives are met.
- Ensuring the department and site conducts its business in a manner designed to be protective of human health, safety, and the environment.
Education & Competencies:
- Science/Business/Engineering type degree At least 5 years relevant experience in a GMP controlled environment.
- 5 years staff management experience in a relevant manufacturing, healthcare or pharmaceutical environment.
For further information on this role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…