Operations Program Manager (Eve Shift)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Operations Program Manager for their site.
- Business Unit 2 supports Aortic, Peripheral, Coronary and Structural Heart value streams to deliver maximum customer value. The Operations Program Manager will provide leadership and support across the evening shift functions to enable strong communication across the shifts and align the evening shift teams with the needs of the value streams supported as deployed from the Operations Leadership team.
- As a member of the Plant 2 Operations team, you will be responsible for promoting and driving COS principles to drive stability and continuous improvement to the businesses supported. You will provide leadership and coaching to the Evening Shift functional Tier 2 teams supporting the value streams. You will partner with the functional/value stream leaders in the Plant 2 Operations team ensuring clear communication on priorities enabling seamless transition and execution of Business and Operations objectives across the shifts. In this role, you will contribute to Operations strategic and tactical decision-making and developing and administrating budgets; ensure compliance to Corporate, Divisional and Site procedures along with safety regulations and internal and external regulatory requirements. As a member of Plant 2 Operations Management team, you will participate in hiring, coaching and developing new and existing evening shift team members, fostering team engagement and development of a strong pipeline of talent at all levels across the organization. You will maintain operating mechanisms to review and respond to measures per the QPI's and KPI's. You will develop, leverage and foster use of strong engineering expertise, A3 problem solving methodology and project management skills for the achievement of operations goals and objectives deployed.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science/ Manufacturing or related discipline, masters preferred and desirably with 10 years relevant direct engineering, operations and quality experience within medical device environment. You have demonstrated leadership with strong problem solving skills, project management skills, team development, and communication and influencing skills within a matrix environment. Experience working in a medical device/regulated environment will be an advantage.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees at our company - outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
- We are committed to being experts in what we do, with a clear vision of where we are going and the plan to get there.
- Demonstrates Global Business Acumen
- Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions
- Sets Strategic Direction
- We partner with and involve others, knowing that diverse talent, skills, and perspectives lead to better outcomes.
- Collaborates and Creates Alignment
- Attracts, Deploys, and Develops Talent
- Fosters Diversity and Inclusion
- We are bold thinkers who create new ideas and bring our best solutions forward to benefit our patients, partners, and customers.
- Focuses on Patient and Customer
- Generates Breakthrough Ideas
- Initiates and Leads Change
- We do what we say we are going to do, delivering results with the highest standards.
- Sets High Standards
- Instils Operational Excellence
- Drives Accountability
- Models Ethical Behaviour
For further information on this Operations Program Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Gough on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval