Telephone: 086 8395533
Operations Quality Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Operations Quality Engineer for their site.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for production GMP standards and compliance.
- Investigation of root cause and following through on effective corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence for customer and internal quality issues.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Establishing and maintaining FMEA’s.
- Preparing and updating Operations procedures and associated documentation.
- Reporting area of responsibility metrics.
- Supporting customer and surveillance accreditation audits.
- The quality engineer will perform an active role in quality planning and new product introduction from a quality perspective.
- Have a good working knowledge of ISO/FDA/MDD and other Product Development related regulatory requirements.
- Maintain relevant documentation to comply with quality standards and customer requirements.
- Develop strong links with customer organisation’s and other project stakeholders.
- Quality review of responsible area validation documentation.
- Performing an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Support Operations area projects and initiatives i.e. Kaizen, CFPS, etc.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering.
- Experience within a similar role as quality engineer.
- 5+yrs industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA and ISO Quality systems for Medical device companies.
- New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Quality experience in component and device manufacturing desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
For further information on role Operations Quality Engineer in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval