Our client in Mayo are currently looking to recruit an Operations Shift Manager for their site.
This position will lead a multi-skilled Operations Team in a pro-active, hands-on way, and have responsibility for all aspects of shift team performance. The Operations Shift Manager reports to the Manufacturing Area Manager and is expected to play a key role as a member of the Wider Management Team.
- Manage, lead and motivate a multi-skilled Operations group in an empowered team-based environment, ensuring full engagement of team members.
- Execute daily and weekly production plans to meet all Business Plan commitments.
- Ensure daily operations are carried out in compliance with all appropriate safety, quality and environmental standards.
- Ensure timely completion of all corrective and preventive actions to avoid repeats of Service and Quality defects, and all audit non-conformances.
- Ensure a consistently high level of communication with the Operations team members through daily, weekly, and monthly routines.
- Drive, manage and embed operational excellence and a continuous improvement culture within the team to deliver improvements through lean principles and systems.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A minimum of 5 years? experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in people management in a people focused, team based environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a team based, matrixed, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting demands and to prioritise accordingly.
- High level of PC literacy.
Third level qualification, diploma or degree in a business or technical discipline.
For further information on this Operations Shift Manager role in Mayo please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval