Telephone: 086 7738651
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit a Operations Supervisor for their site.
- Your key responsibilities:
- Leads operations improvement projects and participates in site or campus operational initiatives.
- Under limited supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- Recommends changes in procedures and process improvements.
- Accountable for the maximisation of resources available to deliver outstanding results on all key performance metrics across the Business unit.
- Deputises for Operations Manager and represents the Business Unit/Value Stream at site and operation’s forums.
- May manage a number of production teams to meet customer requirements and deliver KPIs in Quality, Service, Cost and People Development.
- Participates in budget setting for the business unit.
- Drives a proactive and compliant approach to environmental, health and safety.
- Champions 6S process, standards, and objectives through coaching, mentoring and setting direction.
- Mentor and coach for Graduate(s) and Operations Supervisors.
- Inspires others by setting the standards, building trust and partnerships, collaborating and encouraging diverse perspectives always acting with integrity.
- Creates a positive employee relations environment and facilitates high engagement across a number of production teams and with cross functional teams.
- Provides timely feedback and review, and ensures all performance issues are dealt with in a constructive, fair and prompt manner. Ensures that all employees are treated with fairness and respect.
What are we looking for:
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Supervises Production Team(s) or a number of indirect staff.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment to the completion of complex assignments.
- Usually works with a minimum of supervision, conferring with leader on unusual matters.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team and across a large number of teams.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Business acumen with an ability to deliver process improvement objectives.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Genuine interest in investing in people and facilitates individual and team engagement and development.
- Ability to coach, provide effective feedback and manage performance.
- Problem solving methodology experience required with process knowledge desirable.
• Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation
For further information on Operations Supervisor role in Limerick please contact Fiona on 086 7738651 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.