Job ID: JOB-12841
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Operations Supervisor job opportunity located in Cork is one of those stand positions that don’t come along every day.
Operations Supervisor – Cork
Our clients site is one of the most innovative, modern and technologically advanced manufacturing sites in their global network. On-site, they use cutting edge 3D Printing technologies to develop & manufacture medical devices which have a huge impact on our patients and customers. As the site continues to expand, they are looking to hire an Operations Supervisor to join their high performing team in a permanent role. There is excellent room for career progression & development for the right candidate. This role will suit someone who puts people first, has a track record of developing top talent, has strong business acumen and an ability to understand technical manufacturing processes.
Talents we are looking for:
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on their mission and strategic imperatives.
Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
Goal-oriented orchestrators. People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
What You will do:
- Every day in this role represents a new and exciting challenge! You will have the chance to lead and develop a team, ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, and coaching/mentoring and developing your team members to encourage and support a high-performance work culture and develop future leaders internally.
- You will be responsible for the utilizing the production system tools to increase performance and productivity.
- Your business acumen will be key – ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved while also playing a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
- You will get the opportunity to build your network with other key teams and divisions across our clients franchises.
- You will also be responsible for leading operations processes to ensure that all products meet/exceed established quality standards, you will drive compliance to FDA, ISO and company requirements and champion efforts to comply with all safety, quality and operational documentation requirements and practices.
What You Need
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience
- 4 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Ability to coach, provide effective feedback and manage performance.
- Problem solving methodology experience required with process knowledge desirable.
- Travel Percentage: 10%
For further information on this role in please contact on Shauna Brady on 086-441 0614 or firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…