Operations Supervisor/Production Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit an Operations Supervisor/Production Supervisor for their site.
- Responsible for the day to day running and coordination of production activities in the Multidose Compounding and Filling departments, he/she will be responsible for the timely weighing, manufacture and filling of multidose batches with adherence to the agreed firm planned schedule. High standards of EHS and quality will be an expectation.
Supervisory Responsibility: (If Applicable)
- Describe scope of authority to hire, promote, and manage performance of employees (include both numbers and responsibilities for direct and indirect reporting relationships)
- Responsible for the Hiring of new personnel
- Processing TMS and holidays
- Reporting and monitoring personnel performance.
- Drive Safety and Quality within the departments
- Chair the Tier board meetings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Batch Weighing/Manufacture/Sterilization/Filling/Schedule adherence
- Tier meetings, monitoring Safety/Quality, processing LIR’s, Meetings
- Supporting projects, Audits, Vendors, QMS
Job Qualifications (Minimum Requirements):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
- Third level science/Engineering qualification desirable.
- Pharma manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Working in classified areas or similar experience
- Good aseptic knowledge
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Demonstrated knowledge of aseptic behavior
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent personnel skills
For further information on this Operations Supervisor/Production Supervisor role in Mayo please contact Fiona Keane on 0867738651/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.