Operations Team Lead
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Operations Team Lead for their site.
- This position is responsible for coordination, organization and scheduling of team’s activities within the Operations department.
- This includes management of resources and leadership of the Operations personnel to ensure that targets are met.
What you’re great at:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team is critical.
- Customer focus
- Mechanical/Technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Results and performance driven
- Adaptable and flexible
Main duties and responsibilities:
These activities include (but are not confined to):
- Maximizing the team's performance on a team and individual basis
- Establish team goals that align with the organizational goals and business/operational needs
- Measuring these goals and ensure that specific targets are met
- Provide coaching and feedback to the team and individuals to aid their learning process and help them acquire the skills necessary to perform effectively both as a team and as individuals
- Through analysis and problem solving techniques encourage a culture of continuous improvement both for teams and for self
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements particularly in relation to the pharmaceutical industry, health and safety requirements and environmental legislation and cGMP requirements
- Developing systems to monitor quality and efficiency of area activities, and implementing continuous improvement strategies
- Provide a forum for training and ensure teams compliance with company standards
- Ensure all tasks are carried out as per designated schedule
- Ensure all deviations are reported and investigated within a timely manner
- Ensure effective communication occurs within the team, between shift teams and with other departments
- Participate in regulatory audits and ensure audit readiness at all times
- Ensure effective implementation of BEX projects, Kaizen, 5S, Lean.
- Third level or equivalent qualification
- Supervisory experience
- Understanding of the requirements of cGMP and familiarity with other relevant
- regulatory requirements
- Scientific or Technical Qualification
- Operations experience within a GMP regulated environment
- Operations Experience within a Life Sciences or Biopharmaceutical environment.
For further information on this Operations Team Lead role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval