Telephone: 086 0449371
Order Management Analyst
Our client, a leading pharmacutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Order Management Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Effectively monitor and resolve all sales orders & sales interface issues
- Effectively manage, track and resolve all Tier 2 customer disputes, close any issues with orders, in co-operation with established customers and the company.
- Work in partnership with the O2C Order Management Associate to ensure excellent order processing & positive customer experiences
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Fluency in English & German language
For further information on this Order Management Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.