Telephone: 0212066287 / 0860449371
Title: Order Management Manager
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Demonstrate and drive a customer focused approach in all communications with both affiliate and local stakeholders.
- Actively manage customer relationships and use outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conduct regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements.
- Coach and develop a team of 10-15 02C employees responsible for inventory management and replenishment
- Hold regular 1-1 with your team members to develop engagement and commitment.
- Actively develop top talent and participate in succession planning.
- Demonstrate and lead a culture of operational excellence where customer focus, compliance and people is a priority.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Lead and coach a culture of compliance within the team to ensure delivery of on time and in full SOX & business controls.
- Conduct regular audits within the team to raise awareness of privacy and compliance.
What do I need?
- University Degree with 3 years + experience in supply chain / inventory management
- Strong people management / leadership experience
- Experience in inventory management
- Organised with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience with SAP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
For further information on this Order Management Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie