Telephone: 0212066287 / 0860449371
Title: Order Management Analyst with German
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What's opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- Processing Orders
- Manage Orders and Prioritization
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Liaise with internal contacts and act as a power user for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processed
- Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
- New hire training and coaching
- Support Business Improvement Projects
- Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
- May lead small to medium Projects
What Do I Need
- 2 years plus in customer service / order managment position
- 3rd level education
- SAP experience is desirable
- Fluent in Spanish or German
For further information on this Order Management Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie