Order Management Associate
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Order Management Associate for their site.
- Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Enter orders in SAP.
- Prioritise urgent orders.
- Manage and resolve any issues with orders
- Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
- Escalate Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Liaise with external contacts including local affiliate, distribution and Local Service Providers.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
- Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives.
- Adhere to SOX and Business control guidelines.
- Support SAP testing
Education / Requirements
- 2 years relevant experience
- Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
For further information on this Order Management Associate role in Cork please contact Maureen Ferguson on 0860462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval