Order Management Associate
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Order Management Associate for their site.
- The primary role of the O2C Order Management Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effective manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Interaction Client Phone system
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years' experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & German language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval