Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee, new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What will I be doing?
- Actively manage customer relationships and use outputs of customer survey to drive actions and performance.
- Conduct regular communication opportunities with affiliates to fully understand and meet their requirements.
- Coach and develop a team of 10-15 02C employees
- Conduct regular audits within the team to raise awareness of privacy and compliance.
What do I need?
- University degree in accounting/business or equivalent
- Fluent European Language an advantage.
- Strong people management and leadership skills is essential
- SAP experience a plus
- Experience in Inventory Management
For further information on this Order Manager in Cork please contact Jenny on 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie