Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Analyst for their site.
Support team members on various processes in P2P
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource for other team members
- Liaison between managers and team members
- Review key metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner for P2P and other Zones to support P2P global projects
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates
- Other SSC functions: GA, O2C, etc.
P2P Process improvement coordinator
- Champion throughout P2P a process improvement philosophy
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
Cross Tower Interactions Owner
- Work with other Towers/Departments to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Identify key risk areas of concern within the other towers and ensure that management are aware
- Highlight and implement areas of improvement in the process
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
What do I need
- +3 years P2P experience in a shared services environment
- Business or Accounting qualification at degree level or above
- Six Sigma and/or Project work
- Able to communicate change across different levels of the organisation.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Compliance and controls experience.
- Strong research and issues resolution skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- SAP Experience
For further information on this P2P Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval