Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an P2P Analyst for their site.
- Lead and support team members on various processes in P2P
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members
- Liaison between manager and team members. Support P2P Manager when required, in allocating work and leading the team. Analysing and monitoring team progress in critical deliverables, particularly with requests relating to our Global P2P Project.
- Review key team metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
- Point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner for P2P, GBS Project Leads and other Zones to support P2P global projects. Become a Subject Matter expert in P2P processes, and advise and consult on these projects accordingly.
- Ensure that our P2P Projects are ready for Go-lives, from a system, people and documentation point of view, and calling out clearly when this is not the case.
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Demonstrate very strong stakeholder engagement, ability to bring people along on project journeys, and communicating change effectively across different levels of the organization
- Accounting Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits)
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates
- Strong cross tower interactions with other GBS functions: GA, O2C, etc.
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- P2P Process improvement coordinator
- Champion throughout P2P a process improvement philosophy
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- +3 years SSC/GBS P2P experience.
- Business qualification with an accountancy focus at degree level or above
- Proven ability to lead people and change.
- Six Sigma and/or Proven track record with in house projects
- Able to communicate change effectively across different levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Compliance and controls experience.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- SAP Experience
For further information on this P2P Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.