Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an P2P Analyst for their site.
- Support team members on invoicing process in P2P
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for other team members
- Liaison between managers and team members
- Review key metrics and communicate to managers to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Support training of new team members
- Be point of contact in GBS for global P2P projects
- Work with Global Process Owner for P2P and other Zones to support P2P global projects
- Liaise with management team to ensure projects are aligned with GBS P2P vision
- Review documentation associated with new global processes
- Build Strong Working Relationships with and deliver quality services to:
- Local Controllers and accountants for assigned affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, CMS, etc.
- Tier 2 support for P2P Answer Center
- Tier 2 support for BPO AP activities
- Action assigned inquiries (phone, email, instant message) per service level targets.
- Mediate between Requisitioner, Buyer, Budget Analyst, and Vendor for exceptions outside normal process for Web Invoicing, EDI, and PO purchases
- Issue Resolution for Invoice Upload Process
- Override payment terms and expedite per local SOP with appropriate approval documentation
- Maximize knowledge on SAP and imaging inquiry capabilities
- Maintain and update procedures
- Ensure proper training of BPO on all exception analyst activities.
- Identify and participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the exception analyst SME.
- Implement process improvements related to exception analyst area.
- Ensure exception analyst processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Perform as internal SME on direct purchase orders and invoice processing
- Build knowledge of SAP logic and structure related to GR/IR reconciliation and provide research and analysis support for GR/IR discrepancies
- Build knowledge of SAP Return Delivery Notification processing and understand the interfaces to AP process flows
- Perform as internal SME on paper invoicing exception process and imaging workflow
- Perform as internal SME on e-Invoicing exception process, SAP workflow and IDOC exceptions
- Content Owner for e-invoicing related procedures including responsibility for annual review
- Web administrator backup and support
- Web Invoicing - Review Daily Duplicate and Possible Duplicate Reports from Imaging and take action as necessary to resolve
- Analyze and take action on weekly Aged PO Report
- Review rejection and reversal metrics and look for trends. Recommend actions to address trends.
BPO Support and AP Retained Activities:
- Analyze monthly Business Process Outsourcing operational metrics and liaison with BPO counterparts as needed to investigate and remediate root causes
- Periodic monitoring of BPO activity for quality metrics not included in operational metrics or Service Level Agreement
- Point person for BPO to consult in unusual AP matters not documented in SOPs
- Primary responsibility for special handling PO invoices delivered directly to AP from business or General Disbursements (i.e. foreign invoice research)
- Accurately track errors identified and develop targeted action plan to resolve
- AP GBIP/SAP testing
- Attend planning meetings to understand script and resource requirements
- Support SAP testing, script execution and quality center documentation
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- +3 years experience in P2P Purchasing
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in Financial/Sourcing organization and third party service providers
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point etc…)
- SAP Experience (including Purchasing modules)
- Excel data Analysis
- Compliance and controls experience an advantage
For further information on this P2P Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.