Telephone: 086 0449371
P2P Analyst -VMD
Who are the client
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Analyst -VMD for their site.
Why this role
- Top employer in Cork
- Excellent onsite benefits
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Fun, multicultural environment
- Fast career progression
What will I be doing
- The primary role of the P2P VMD Analyst is to understand and maintain an expert level of business and process knowledge on Vendor Master Data.
- Be seen as a "go to" information source on the Vendor Master Data business process & provide support to the Business Process Outsourced team in their processing of Vendor Master Data requests.
- Review key vendor master data metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient Vendor Master Data management
- Support the overall P2P VMD team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Engage and lead upcoming automation opportunities and be the key point of contact for the VMD GDPR
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in P2P function with knowledge of the Vendor Master Data process, GDPR, SoX
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, in Data management and analytics
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload to include projects based work.
For further information on this P2P Analyst -VMD role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval