Who are the client
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Associate for their site.
What will I be doing
- Subject matter expert related to the disbursements and Financial Policy & Procedure Review processes with deep understanding of how the accounting is implemented and automated in SAP.
- Process manual payments and complete documentation for SAP processing and bank transfer.
- Work closely with the P2P Analysts to ensure completion of month-end closing activities for P2P.
- Review the daily cash reconciliations prepared and perform follow-ups.
- Continue to lead conversion of foreign supplier payments to the automated SAP process.
- Resolve disbursement issues
- Audit Manual Disbursement Requests and WebDRs according to the financial policy.
- Audit for appropriateness, correct payment method and proper authorization and perform bump back when appropriate.
- Tier 2 support for all disbursement queries.
- Maintain signature files for management ATS.
- Record FRAP violations for quarterly reporting and communicate violation and corrective action with business.
- Ensure timely revision of disbursement and FIPP process flows, SOPs and job aids.
- Ensure all global documentation is appropriately updated for all disbursement request matters.
- Provide disbursements training to BPO, as needed.
- Ensure proper training of BPO on all disbursement activities.
- Participate on projects related to process improvement or integration as the disbursements SME.
- Implement process improvements related to Disbursements area.
- Ensure disbursement processes are aligned with global processes unless deviations are necessary for legal or regulatory reasons.
- Ensure controls are maintained and in compliance with corporate policies.
- Participate in the testing of P2P technologies.
- Tier 2 support for returned and rejected payments
What do I need
- 3 years' experience in P2P
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Research, analytical and issues resolution skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Develop good relationships with various levels of personnel in the Financial organization and third party service providers
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- SAP Experience.
- Bank Portal Experience
For further information on this P2P Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval