Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Associate for their site.
- Relevant Financial Qualification.
- Experience in P2P - Payments Process
- Effective team member with ability to work across a diverse and cross-functional work group.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval