Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Associate for their site.
What will I be doing
- The primary role of the P2P Purchasing Hub Associate is to provide admin support to the purchasing process (Purchase Orders/Shopping Carts) as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P purchasing requests.
- Be seen as a "go to" information source on the Non MRP Purchasing in Shopping cart entry and processing, creation of purchase requisitions, creation of purchase orders, and vendor management.
- Initiate end user education/training program in coordination with BPO and the affiliates to improve Purchasing Compliance
- Review key purchasing metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient disbursement processing
- Support the overall P2P Purchasing Hub team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Support Zone 1 hours (1pm - 9pm GMT)
What do I need
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years' experience in P2P function with knowledge of the purchasing process
- Associates Degree and fluency in English
For further information on this P2P Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval