Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Associate for their site.
- Be seen as a "go to" information source on the Vendor Master Data business process & provide support to the Business Process Outsourced team in their processing of Vendor Master Data requests.
- Review key vendor master data metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient Vendor Master Data management
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Support the overall P2P VMD team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years' experience in P2P function with knowledge of the Vendor Master Data process
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
For further information on this P2P Associate role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.