Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a P2P Associate for their site.
Summary of P2P Associate:
The primary role of the P2P PPA Associate is to create shopping carts for marketing division in UK as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P shopping cart requests.
Basic Qualifications as P2P Associate:
- Be seen as a “go to” information source on the Non MRP Purchasing in Shopping cart entry and processing, creation of purchase requisitions and creation of purchase orders.
- Initiate end user education/training program in coordination with BPO and the affiliates to improve Purchasing Compliance.
- Review key purchasing metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Build expertise and knowledge and share with requestors where applicable.
- Build strong relationship with UK Affiliate.
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of the purchasing process
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, Zone 2 Procurement Sourcing and BPO team members to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our internal customer’s experience with the GBS
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global P2P team to drive improvements for processes
For further information on this P2P Associate role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.