Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an P2P Associate for their site.
Responsibilities as P2P Asspcoate:
- The primary role of the P2P Associate is to provide admin support to the purchasing process (Purchase Orders/Shopping Carts) as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P purchasing requests.
- Be seen as a “go to” information source on the Non MRP Purchasing in Shopping cart entry and processing, creation of purchase requisitions, creation of purchase orders, and vendor management.
- Initiate end user education/training program in coordination with BPO and the affiliates to improve Purchasing Compliance
- Review key purchasing metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/affiliate teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient disbursement processing
- Support the overall P2P team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of the purchasing process
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For further information on this P2P Associate role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.