Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an P2P Analyst for their site.
- The primary role of the P2P Disbursement Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the efficient & accurate disbursement process. This includes managing multiple currency payments across the region on a single banking platform with a number of partner banks. This requires coordination with the other P2P teams to resolve any potential issues which could delay or bring errors to the disbursement process.
- Provide close monitoring & ownership of the disbursement process, including supporting the BPO Disbursement team as well as the banking partner’s team.
- Review key disbursement metrics, engage with the P2P/BPO/banking teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient disbursement processing
- Support the overall P2P Disbursement team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of disbursements and experience of driving change in the process
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
For further information on this P2P Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.