Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an P2P Analyst for their site.
- The primary role of the P2P Exception Handling Analyst is to support the accurate and timely processing of P2P invoices as well as support the BPO in their processing of the P2P invoices by trouble-shooting problems/issues with invoices.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for P2P invoice related queries including providing Tier 2 support for BPO P2P activities
- Review & drive key metrics as well as communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met. This includes analysing monthly BPO metrics and liaising with BPO counterparts as needed to investigate and remediate root causes
- Effectively coach & mentor the Exception Handling Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P invoicing process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient invoice processing
- Support the overall P2P Exception Handling team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of invoice processing & delivery of key change initiatives on invoice processing
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal finance business partners or all levels as well as external Business Process Outsource org team members
For further information on this P2P Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.