Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their site.
Why this role?
- Fast career progression
- Competitve salary, pension and healthcare
- Great culture and work life balance
- Great social events
What will I be doing?
- Ensure Compliance to our Sox and Business Control environment.
- Monitoring / Troubleshooting Multi Currency disbursements.
- Accounting Quality Reviews.
- Perform quality reviews.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Deliver training as needed
- Build Strong Working Relationships
- Regular communication to internal and external customers
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis
- Identify appropriate reconciliation methodology based on the type of account being reconciled
- Understands appropriate reconciliation supporting documentation
- Create/maintain account models and gather and report on the department's processing metrics including determining relevant statistical data to measure
- Able to work with others to gather appropriate reconciliation supporting documentation
- Responsible for third party outsourced processes and controls and SAP general accounting processes
- Research and resolve reconciliation issues
- To run regular meetings & conference calls with clients
- Creditors Reporting - to create & maintain databases/reports for the purpose of management information and decision making
- Creation and presentation of training materials
- Ability to understand and implement new/updated accounting rules and policies
- Ensure compliance to Global Design and Best practice and identify process improvements
- Identify, and work with the P2P team to identify, key process improvements
- Coordinate the delivery of P2P process improvements within the GBS and globally as appropriate
- Work with GA and O2C to ensure that the required information is flowing in a timely fashion and adding value to the affiliates
- Identify key risk areas of concern within the other towers and ensure that management are aware
- Highlight and implement areas of improvement in the process and support organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Ensure all SOx and Operational controls are completed and followed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
What do I need?
- ACA,ACCA,ACMA accountant or equivalent
- US GAAP / IFRS accounting standards knowledge
- Strong influencing skills
- SAP Experience and knowledge
- Compliance and controls experience
- Good research and training experience an advantage
For further information on this Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval