P2P Financial Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Financial Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process.
- Vendor Master Data (VMD), Disbursements, Purchasing Process Associates (PPA), Invoice Exception handling (EH), BPO governance as well as touchpoints with other processes and stakeholders outside of core P2P
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Perform Quality Reviews of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliate & BPO teams to review the P2P metrics & drive change
- Coach & mentor the P2P Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P process
- Support global P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient purchasing, invoicing & payments processing
- Support the overall P2P Financial Analyst team by demonstrating flexibility
What do I need
- 2-3 years' experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluency in English
- Effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval