Telephone: 086 0449371
P2P Financial Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a P2P Financial Analyst for their site.
- The primary role of the P2P Financial Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process.
- The P2P activity includes, and is not limited to, Vendor Master Data (VMD), Disbursements, Purchasing Process Associates (PPA), Invoice Exception handling (EH), BPO governance as well as touchpoints with other processes/stakeholders outside of core P2P, e.g. General Accounting.
- Prepare Account Reconciliations / Detailed Analysis to ensure full accuracy and ownership of the P2P ledger results
- Review key metrics, engage with the P2P teams as necessary to drive improvement & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Perform Quality Reviews (e.g. sample audits) of the P2P process & root cause to resolve any audit issues identified.
- Lead regular monthly meetings & conference calls with affiliate & BPO teams to review the P2P metrics & drive change where necessary
- Effectively coach & mentor the P2P Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across the P2P process
- Support global/regional P2P projects with influence on accurate and efficient purchasing, invoicing & payments processing
- Experience with SAP P2P Module
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Support the overall P2P Financial Analyst team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function with knowledge of purchasing setup & processing
- Professional accounting qualification or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian)
For further information on this P2P Financial Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.