Our client a leading pharmacutical in Cork are seeking an experienced P2P Manager to join their team in Cork
What Will I Be Doing:
- Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
- Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to Pay processes within GBS for all EMEA affiliates.
- Escalation point for resolution of operational issues.
- Maximize employee engagement and ensuring employees are supported and valued.
- Manage and support employee development of team members.
Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO?s, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, CMS, etc.
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Key focus on Compliance with our Sox and Business Control environment.Responsibility for the Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics
What Do I Need:
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years? experience in a multinational environment.
- Previous people management experience & strong knowledge of internal controls
- Italian language an advantage
- Experience working in a high production, deadline driven environment
- Lead and implement process improvement projects and optimization opportunities related to the P2P area.
- Work with the global team to drive improvement in the global Purchase to Pay processes