A leading multinational organisation in the pharmaceutical sector are recruiting a P2P Manager for their site in Cork.
Why this role
- Competitve salary, bonus and benefits
- Fast career progression
- Fun multi culture environment
- Leading pharmacutical company
What Will I be doing
- Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team of 8-10 individuals.
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1's and team meetings.
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations.
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team.
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Work as part of the management team to make the it a great place to work for all employees.
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes.
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team.
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters.
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls.
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to pay processes for all EMEA affiliates.
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO's, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
What do I need
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a multinational environment.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
- Any European language is a plus
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval