Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a P2P Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Manage a Purchase to Pay team of 8-10 individuals.
- Drive engagement by holding regular 1-1's and team meetings
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall company performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning
- Recognize and reward excellent performance within the team
- Contribute to making the company a great place to work for all employees
- Work with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls
- Continuously look for ways to improve service levels for both customers and stakeholders
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations.
- Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems.
- Support organizational changes.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making.
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects
- Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to Pay processes within company for all EMEA affiliates.
- Build Strong Working Relationships
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics.
What do I need
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a multinational environment.
- Self-motivated with excellent customer service and strong team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analysing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment.
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
For further information on this Finance Manager role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval