Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a P2P Manager for their site.
Responsibilities of P2P Manager:
- Manage a Purchase to Pay (P2P) team
- Actively connect with your people and drive engagement by holding regular 1-1’s and team meetings
- Coaching and developing a team to its fullest potential to contribute to overall GBS performance
- Develop top talent by participating in regular succession planning and having robust performance conversations
- Recognise and reward excellent performance within the team
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Work as part of the GBS management team to make the GBS a great place to work for all employees
- Work in partnership with various cross-functional stakeholders to maintain efficient and compliant processes
- Ensure the culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team
- Actively develop and maintain trusted relationships internally & externally with all business partners, while providing thoughtful and candid insights into key business matters
- Leads where possible continuous improvement initiatives including standardization and/or re-engineering of processes and controls
- Continuously look for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- At all times, provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards within daily operations
- Drive and contribute to cross-functional projects where opportunity arises
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities and strong understanding of financial systems
- Support organizational changes
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision-making
- Proven ability to work on high level value-add ad hoc projects while continuing to achieve routine goals
- Coordination and oversight of key Purchase to Pay processes within GBS for all our affiliates
- Build Strong Working Relationships with:
- CFO’s, Controller and all stake holders for supported affiliates
- Other GBS functions: GA, O2C, CMS, etc.
- Working with Global P2P Teams ensuring alignment on Global process
- Review Key performance metrics with impacted stakeholders
- Governance of the Outsourced Business Partner for Purchase to Pay and ensuring that service delivery meets SLA metrics
- ACA, ACCA, ACMA accountant or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial work stream with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multinational environment.
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Attentive to details to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise written skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and analyzing multiple entities.
- Flexibility in adapting to a non-routine and fast-paced environment.
- Systems Experience especially SAP is a plus
- Open to support flexible hours on the basis of markets needs (EMEA, USA)
- Other languages are desirable but not essential
For further information on this P2P Manager role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.