Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Engineer for their site in Cork
Leads the packaging solutions life cycle process for both new products (post launch assess phase) and legacy product packaging design by providing technical support for our internal Customer network. This includes the ownership of any packaging design related issues such as PER?s, NCR?s and CAPA?s and leading such exercises as consolidation activities and other package design cost reduction projects. This will ensure we continue to provide high quality, cost effective and fully compliant Medical Device packaging to our Customers.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or Business discipline is recommended.
- 2-3 years relevant packaging experience within a regulated environment is desired.
- Business understanding of operations and their individual impact is essential.
- Strong communication skills with both Internal and external agents.
- Flexibility essential with strong project management skills.
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic and results motivated team based.
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools are essential.
For further information on this Packaging Engineer position in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval